Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Other Lanvin Girl

She is a officially one of my favorite Hollywood actresses, and fashion icons. She has starred in several movies such as Where the Heart Is, Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, and finally my personal favorite The Other Boleyn Girl. Several girls at my school call her their role model. "She's a great actress," quotes Taylor. "Not only that, but seems to come off so caring and warm."
For the December/January Issue of Teen Vogue. Portman quoted she hearts Lavin. If you haven't noticed, on the red carpet, she's always pulling off a Lavin Frock. She was recently spotted in a white one at . She was also seen on the addicting Bravo's Project Runway as one of the judges for a challenge. Do you have a favorite role model? Tell me, and I'll post it at the end of September! Natalie Portman is a legend, and it's going to stay that way. Is her outfit cheap or chic?

2 comments:

Hayley said...

definitely chic. i love natalie portman.
this month, one of my favorites is camilla belle.

thanks girl for the update. i love yours too. (:
keep me updated, and i'll keep you posted too.

Chloe said...

Thanks, bri!
Totally sorry! Thanks for telling me. I love truthful comments! P.S. love your blog. Totally adding to my bookmarks!